Everything is Vibration, including all the colors. Each color has it's very own vibratory rate. Color can affect our mood, and physical health, for the good and for the bad, depending on where you are emotionally.
Each color has its own frequency vibration, and corresponds to a particular chakra (or energy center) in your body. Selecting and using the right color allows you to harness its frequency vibration, which in turn helps you to create your reality intentionally. Learn more about the meaning of colors below.
Colors and Frequency Vibration
Everything in the universe is made up of one thing, and that is light energy. Light energy moves at different frequencies, but the human eye is only capable of perceiving light in a frequency range of about 400nm-700nm (from red to violet). However, there are other animal species that are capable of perceiving even more frequencies and colors (for example, many birds and insects can see ultraviolet light, which is of a higher frequency than we can perceive).
Regardless of the range of color and frequency vibration that we are able to see, the ability to perceive different colors simply means that we have an innate ability to easily detect the vibration that we need and want. An easy way to help create your reality is through using colors that align with the vibrations of what you desire.
Meaning of Colors: Chakra Guide
Colors correspond to different energy centers in the body called chakras. Each chakra of the body balances, stores and distributes the energy needed for life. You can understand the meaning of colors by relating them to their chakras.
From top to bottom, the chakras and their corresponding colors are listed below. As you can tell, the higher chakras relate to higher positions in the body, higher vibrational colors and higher, more evolved needs (like spiritual connectivity), while the lower chakras relate to lower positions in the body, lower vibrational colors and lower, more basic needs (like survival) :
1. Crown Chakra “Sahasrara” (Purple or White): Associated with spirituality, enlightenment and connection with Source Energy.
2. Third Eye Chakra “Anja” (Indigo/Very Dark Blues): Intuition, dreams, psychic ability
3. Throat Chakra “Vishuddha” (Blue): Communication, speech, hearing
4. Heart Chakra “Anahata” (Green or Pink): Love
5. Solar Plexus/Naval Chakra “Manipura” (Yellow): Power
6. Sacral Chakra “Swadhisthana” (Orange): Sexuality, creativity
6. Root Chakra “Muladhara” (Red, Brown, Black, or Gray): Survival, protection, being grounded
Using Colors to Create Your Reality
While it is true that some colors (like purple) have a higher vibration and frequency than other colors (like red), each color serves an important purpose. Using color effectively requires that you are knowledgeable about color frequency vibration and the chakras (as outlined above).
Once you understand the basics, you can easily decide what clothes to wear, what color car to buy, or what color to paint your room. Depending on what you are trying to achieve in life, you can surround yourself with the color that best represents the chakra that is needed to create your reality the way you want. Here are a few examples of how to use color effectively:
1. Want to give a great presentation, speech or sales pitch? Wear a blue shirt, suit or dress to communicate more effectively.
2. Do you have to be around toxic people for some reason today? Wear black to protect yourself from absorbing their energy.
3. Want to cheer up a sick or sad friend? Wear green or pink to bring the presence of unconditional love to your friend.
4. Trying to amp up your sex life? Wear orange.
5. Want to remember your dreams at night or lucid dream? Wear indigo or violet pajamas, or purchase bedding in these colors.
6. Need a boost of confidence? Wear yellow.
7. When meditating: Imagine white light.
8. What color to paint the baby’s room? I recommend green or pink to envelop your new child in love.
9. Are you depressed? People tend to select colors like black, red, brown or gray when they are down, but it is advisable to resist this urge and pick higher vibrational colors to lift your spirits.
XO, Andrea (Source)
Color has been used against Humanity.
Everyday we are bombarded by never ending advertisements and slogans for everything from Fast Food, to Insurance companies. The Advertising Companies and the Media, have known the secret of Color Manipulation for years. For Example: RED and YELLOW Promotes Hunger, Anxiety, Excited feelings and Aggression, these colors are used in most fast food chains, such as McDonald's, Burger King, and Sonic.
The Insurance Companies mostly have Blue logos. The color blue promotes Truth, at ease or peaceful Feelings. Insurance Companies with the Blue Logo are, Geico, AllState, and Progressive.
Raise Your Vibration With These Colors
There are seven main energy centers called chakras in the body, which resonate with the seven rainbow colors. Chakra means “wheel” in Sanskrit; chakras are like spinning vortexes of energy and they directly affect the physical state of our body (imagine each chakra as a conduit of energy; if blocked, it will affect both the “upstream” and “downstream” flow of energy, and the organs associated with that chakra.
There are many ways to heal, balance and open the chakras, and one of the easiest and most delightful is through the use of color.
Color is just a vibratory quality of energy that is calibrated to be perceived by our eyes. Each color that we can perceive, is associated with one of the chakras.
The colors that are in your environment (including on your body) have an impact on your aura (your energy). Using the right color can stimulate a chakra, amplify the color of a particular chakra and enhance its activity, bring it back into balance and restore the flow of energy.
While some colors (purple, for example) have a higher vibration than other colors (for example, red), each color serves an important purpose.
Here are some ways to heal your chakras using color:
1. Wear bright colors and (just as importantly) the brightest TONES of each color, when you need to breathe some life into your chakras. Look around at people who wear grays, browns and blacks – they tend to be moody, gloomy, and they can be negative and complain a lot. The color of their skin is likely sallow and unhealthy, and they don’t exude physical strength and energy. If you live in a part of the world where sunny weather is not that common (such as the UK and northern Europe), it’s a good idea to wear very bright colors and have bright colors in your home and workspace, to brighten your mood and activate the chakras that relate to the colors you choose. By “bright” colors, I mean the colors of the rainbow.
2. Wear colors that resonate with your intentions. For example, if you feel like you need to boost your mood and happiness, wear bright, cheerful colors. People who are depressed tend to wear dull and dark colors – so deliberately raise your vibration with cheerful colors, even if you don’t feel like wearing them, do it. Here are some other intentions and their relevant colors:
Sales, presentations and anytime you need to project authority, confidence or personal power: blue tones (throat chakra) and yellow tones (solar plexus chakra)
Relationship harmony: pinks and greens (heart chakra)
Boost your sex life with orange (sacral chakra)
Need for security, grounding, safety: red (root chakra)
Spiritual connection is enhanced with purple or white: (crown chakra)
If you have to be around toxic, energy-draining people, wear orange (solar plexus chakra = self-esteem/personal power) and other very bright colors that boost your own mood.
Follow your intuition and if you notice that you’re feeling down, brighten your mood and stimulate your chakras with bright colors. By contrast, if you are feeling hyper or overly emotional, tone them down by looking at a color wheel and picking a color that immediately makes you feel peaceful and grounded – no second-guessing, just intuitively go with the one that feels best in the moment.
We don’t always remember the power of color as a healing tool, but it’s very significant: there’s a reason that people wear “power suits” or “power ties” in blue… and a reason that pale greens are soothing… and a reason why we feel “rich” when we wear or see purple.
Use colors deliberately – eschew the dull monotone colors and make your life a riotous explosion of color that visually reflects the joy, exuberance and light/love that is your true nature!
Universal Lighthouse Facebook Page~ https://www.facebook.com/ULight1123/
Universal Lighthouse Blog https://universallighthous.wixsite.com/loveandlight
Universal Lighthouse Store https://universallighthous.wixsite.com/uldesigns
Disclaimer: Universal Lighthouse offers our own Writings Plus, other information that is found throughout the Internet,
We do try and find the original source for this information. However, the opinions, views, statements,
and/or information we present are not necessarily the beliefs of Universal Lighthouse.
Please use discernment with all information given.
We offer this information free for Research and Study Purposes. Not all information may be a current event, but is to be used as a Library of information.
It is our goal to raise the consciousness of humanity through knowledge, truth, and love.
We are shining Light on the ALL that is ONE.
Check out our WebSite for All of our personal Posts: https://universallighthous.wixsite.com/loveandlight
Join Us on Facebook for Amazing Discoveries and Universal Enlightenment:
Universal Lighthouse~ https://www.facebook.com/ULight1123/
Goddess Heart~ https://www.facebook.com/GoddessHeartteachings
Twin Flame ~ Ancient Secrets~ https://www.facebook.com/Twin-Flames-Ancient-Secrets-321594358686155
Cosmic Light Tribe~ https://www.facebook.com/groups/437103100063433/
Unconditional Unity~ https://www.facebook.com/groups/UnconditionalUnity
Connect with us on Twitter: Universal Lighthouse: https://twitter.com/ULight1123
Follow us on Youtube: Universal Lighthouse